1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
“We aren’t robots. What makes us exceptional as human beings is that we have the capacity to feel so many emotions all at once. Even though that can sometimes be overwhelming it’s still pretty amazing what our bodies can do. Sometimes I’ve laughed from crying or cried from laughing. Either way, emotions aren’t a sign of weakness, but a sign of strength and passion. Embrace your emotions and be proud of what you feel”